|Unit Price:||USD 1.0000 / Kilogram |
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: 503070-57-3
Packaging: As required
Place of Origin: CHINA
Vilanterol side chain named Benzene, 2-[[2-[(6-broMohexyl)oxy]ethoxy]Methyl]-1,3-dichloro CAS number is 503070-57-3. Molecular formula with C15H21BrCl2O2, molecular weight with 384.13604. It is an important fragment of Vilanterol. At present, the purity of 2-[[2-[(6-broMohexyl)oxy]ethoxy]Methyl]-1,3-dichloro supplied by many manufacturers is about 95%, and the purity of our products is above 99%. The synthesis process is as follows:
1. Add 35g of 1,6-hexanediol and 250g of toluene into a 1L reactor and raise the temperature to 60-70°C. The solid material is substantially dissolved. Add 56g of 20% sodium hydroxide solution to the reaction vessel and heat up to 95-104°C. at the same time with stirring, the azeotropic distillation of the entrained water causes precipitation of solids in the kettle after three hours. The temperature of the material is reduced to 30℃, and the solid sodium salt is precipitated and filtered to obtain 42 g of crude sodium salt.
2. Add 42 g of 4-phenylbutanol, 45 g of triethylamine and 300 g of toluene to a 1 L reaction vessel, cool down to 0 ~5℃., and add 39 g of methanesulfonyl chloride dropwise within 1.5 hours. The temperature of the material is controlled at 5 to 10℃, The reaction was stirred for 2 hours. After the reaction was completed, the temperature was controlled at a temperature of 15 to 25℃. The organic phase was washed with water to neutrality, and the organic phase was separated and concentrated under reduced pressure to obtain 60 g of a light yellow oily liquid.
3. Add 42 g of the crude sodium salt obtained in the above first step, 60 g of the oily liquid obtained in the second step, and 300 g of the toluene solution to the 1 L reactor, and heat the reaction mixture at 95-104℃ for 3 hours. HPLC monitoring 4- phenylbutyl methanesulfonate ester was completely reacted, and the temperature was lowered to 40C. 150 g of water was added to stir until the solid matter had completely dissolved. The organic phase was washed with water till neutralized, and concentrated to give 66 g of a pale yellow oily liquid.
4. Add 66 g of light yellow oily liquid obtained in the third step and 300 ml of dry dichloromethane to the 1 L reactor, stir and dissolve, and slowly add 83 g of phosphorus tribromide at 10℃, and maintain the reaction for 5 hours after the addition. The liquid solution was poured into 500 g of ice water and extracted with 200 g of ethyl acetate. The organic phase was concentrated and the oil was distilled under reduced pressure to give 44 g of a pale yellow oily liquid. The pale yellow oily liquid was the target compound Benzene, 2-[[2-[(6-broMohexyl)oxy]ethoxy]Methyl]-1,3-dichloro CAS number is 503070-57-3.
Cas No.: 503070-57-3
Packing:Export worthy packing
Material Safety Data Sheet:Available on request
Usage: Intermediate of Vilanterol
We are availabe for several Intermediates of Vilanterol:
1) Benzene,2-[[2-[(6-broMohexyl)oxy]ethoxy]Methyl]-1,3-dichloro CAS 503070-57-3
2) 2-Bromo-1-[4-hydroxy-3-(hydroxymethyl)phenyl]ethanone CAS NO.62932-94-9
3) (5R)-2-Oxazolidinone,5-(2,2-diMethyl-4H-1,3-benzodioxin-6-yl) CAS No.452339-73-0
4) Vilanterol Base CAS NO.503068-34-6
5) Vilanterol Trifenatate CAS NO. 503070-58-4
6) 2-[(2,6-Dichlorobenzyl)oxy]ethane CAS NO. 85309-91-7
7) 2-BROMO-1-(2,2-DIMETHYL-4H-1,3-BENZODIOXIN-6-YL)ETHANONE CAS NO. 102293-80-1