|Unit Price:||USD 1.0000 / Kilogram |
|Min. Order:||1 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
Model No.: 1191-53-0
Packaging: As required
Place of Origin: CHINA
Certificate: Technical Support
Cyclobutanone CAS number is 1191-95-3, which is a raw material and intermediate for the preparation of compounds such as penems. There are usually two preparation methods of cyclobutanone: one is based on cyclobutanol, using chromium trioxide, oxalic acid, oxidizing cyclobutanol in water; the other is using cyclopropanol as raw material, dissolved cyclopropanol in water, added concentrated hydrochloric acid, refluxed, rearranged cyclopropanol to cyclobutanol, and then oxidized with sodium hypochlorite to obtain cyclobutanone. The crude cyclobutanone obtained by those two methods contains the following impurities: unreacted cyclopropanol, unreacted cyclobutanol, 3-buten-1-ol, cyclopropionaldehyde, cyclopropionic acid, various ethers Class of impurities, the boiling point of these impurities is close to the boiling point of cyclobutanone, which makes it difficult to separate, seriously affecting the use of cyclobutanone.
The conventional purification process of Cyclobutanone CAS 1191-95-3 is as following: adding a metal oxidant to the crude cyclobutanone, stirring for 2~24 hours; rectifying under normal pressure, collecting the fraction of 98-99℃ as a product, the purification process has the following advantages. The whole method only needs to add metal oxidant to stir the reaction. The metal oxidant is very cheap, and it is solid at normal temperature and easily separated from the organic phase; the whole reaction temperature is not high, it does not exceed 40℃, the energy consumption is low, and the conditions for removing impurities are mild, It can be carried out at room temperature, it was very suitable for industrial production; the whole process is very simple, the purity of cyclobutanone obtained is above 98%, but the metal oxidant used in it is more acidic and less safe. There is also no solution to the storage problem after purification of cyclobutanone.
An improved cyclobutanone CAS 1191-95-3 purification process is more reliable and includes the following steps:
(1) The crude cyclobutanone is added to water, and an alkali metal or alkaline earth metal carbonate is added and stirred for 15 min to 1 h. After filtering twice with a filter paper, the filtrate is neutralized with sodium hydroxide, and the waste liquid is discarded.
(2) adding the filtrate to water, adding a high-boiling amine compound to the water for mixing and heating reaction, mixing and heating at 50-70℃, stirring for 0.5-1h, after completion of the reaction, filtering with filter paper, using hydrogen peroxide After the sodium is neutralized, the waste liquid is discarded.
(3) Extraction is carried out using an organic phase incompatible with water, and after thorough mixing, the organic phase portion is subjected to rectification in a rectification column, and a 98-99℃ fraction is collected, which is a pure product of cyclobutanone.
(4) Adding alkali metal or alkaline earth metal carbonate to the fraction, and storing it in the dark.
(5) When cyclobutanone is used for unsealing, it needs to filter to remove an alkali metal or alkaline earth metal carbonate.
The advantages of this purification process are: the temperature of the whole purification process is low, the maximum temperature does not exceed 70℃, the impurities are gently removed, the volatilization loss of cyclobutanone in the purification process is reduced, the reagent is inexpensive to use, the safety is good, and the water quality is good. The filtrate is neutralized, and the wastewater can be treated once in the factory to protect the environment. The whole process is very simple, and the purity of the obtained cyclobutanone is above 97%, and the storage after purification of cyclobutanone is also solved. The problem is to prevent precipitation and flocculation of cyclobutanone.
Thera. Category:Organic Compounds
Synonyms:Cyclobutanone 98%;Cyclobutanone, 98%, stab. with ca 0.01% BHT;OS-7558Cyclobutanone;Cyclobutanone, Stab. With ca 0.01% Bht;cyclobutanone(SALTDATA: FREE);CBON;CYCLOBUTANONE;Cyclobutanone, 98+%;
Packing:Export worthy packing
Material Safety Data Sheet:Available on request